Holistic Healings

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Apatite

In the ironic column of life, the apatite stone is used for weight release! It helps to digest proteins, sugars and fats in the small intestines. When the digestion of fats is promoted, fewer fat reserves can accumulate. It also helps the immune system, helping to relieve colds, flu, runny nose- all without the side effects of many medicines.

I love the beauty of these stones and carry one with me especially when I go to restaurants. They can be used several ways. You can carry them or soak them in mineral water overnight and drink the water (check with someone who knows how to do this) . I also use them as a trigger for my weight release hypnotherapy clients. Many people use triggers - "when you hold this______you will feel full and satisfied" so why not use a trigger that energetically helps in digestion as an added bonus?

No comments:

Post a Comment