Holistic Healings

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Fate vs destiny

My previous discussion fits right in with Fate Vs. Destiny.

My fate was to find this office; right place, right time, right square footage etc. Now things are stuck in red tape. What I decide to do is the destiny part. We always have free will. Perhaps I will throw in the towel and leave a place I was destined to be in-and my path will go in another direction. Or perhaps I'll stick it out and be where I was given many signs to pull out of. Option 3 of course is I stick it out and it's exactly what I should have done. Hard to say. I agree with my friend barb that I will be exactly where I need to be. Sometimes we don't end up there right away because we have lessons to learn along the way. I hope I am just learning patience right now (I REALLY love this office). I also hope I am not letting my ego get in the way of pursuing this.

Fate puts many things in our paths and it's up to us to choose or not choose. I was always fascinated with the children's books where you could pick multiple endings. Remember those? Go to page 53 for the first ending, page 92 for next etc. That was so cool. Life is like that. We may miss a path or two but if we are lucky fate will give us a few different routes back! Sometimes those alternate paths can be fun and exciting. Here's to the many paths!

No comments:

Post a Comment