Holistic Healings

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Peppermint Feet

When I moved my office, I was exhausted. As anyone who has moved anywhere before, there is a lot to do, and you are on your feet all day. In an office-to-office move, you are also on concrete all day. After a good 12 hours on my feet, just before retiring I decided that the Young Living Oils should be just thing for my poor tired feet. I am new to aromatherapy and Young Living Oils, so I am still learning. I have had many successes -  everything from staving off cold sores to acne remedies to sleeping "potions" as my kids love to call them.  I remembered that peppermint oil was good for aches and pains. Diluting it just a little, I slathered it all over my feet-top to bottom. Ahh, felt good. Got under the covers, took a deep breath and waited for blissful sleep. Then ZING! Wide awake. I forgot that peppermint is also a pick-me-up... a refresher...an energizer... and I had it all over the bottom of my feet - which is a giant portal to your energy system. I couldn't believe I had done that. I guess I was so tired, I wasn't thinking. So it was back to the bathroom to wash my feet, and slather them with Lavender oil. Ah, much better. I was asleep within minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment